YASEP2011 is almost finished
JMLL2012 was great !
- The conference had no "demo effect" !
- MP3 + transcription with the slides will be available (one day...)
- microYASEP is coded both in 16-bits and 32-bits
- The project turned 10 !
A lot needs to be done :
- solve one GUI bug
- add new tutorials and translate the others
- transcribe and translate the conference
- translate all the website to Spanish
- adapt it for webkit
- finish the last 2 instruction set manual pages
- more (virtual and real) interfaces for the CPU : servo-motor, alphanumeric LCD, LEDs&Keys...
- create the enhanced serial interface for programming & debug
- prepare the Berlin presentation and demos
- transition to YASEP2013